Join the TurboBytes team!
TurboBytes is a small, fast growing tech company, providing an innovative Multi-CDN service to content publishers around the globe. We love what we do, have lots of fun and give it our best every day to improve the customer experience and our underlying technology. To help us reach our ambitious goals, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer (permanent) to work on our Multi-CDN platform
and a Go software engineer (temporarily) to help improve our Pulse service.
Interested? Introduce yourself to co-founder Aaron Peters and explain why you are a perfect fit for this job!
You can work from anywhere, if you have experience in working remotely and you like it.
Want to be close to your team members? Great! We'll set you up in our office in the beautiful city of Utrecht (The Netherlands).
Tasks & responsibilities
- Design, develop and deploy software components, tools and systems
- Improve existing software, for example the customer facing APIs
- Contribute to the roadmap definition & planning
- Support customers and team members
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- Proficient in Python or Go
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Experience in using source control tools (svn/git/etc)
- Recent experience in using 1+ CDNs
- Passionate about performance
- Likes to exceed expectations of customers and team members
- Self-motivated team player with a true can-do mentality
- MongoDB / Postgress experience
- Knowledge of HTTP/TCP
- Experience in building near real-time apps
- Background in statistical analysis/data science
- Background in distributed systems
- Experience in designing user-facing API
- Experience in working in an Agile team
- Experience in developing/contributing to open source projects